Detection and Maintenance of Antistatic Products
Author: | Date:2018-12-10 15:47:02 | Source:
How to detect anti-static products? What are the electrostatic testing instruments?
Electrostatic measuring instrument
(1) Electrostatic tester: a measures the amount of static electricity in a product or a location. B measures the performance of electrostatic eliminator in eliminating static electricity
(2) Wristband tester: Measure whether the wristband is effective.
(3) Wristband on-line monitor: monitor whether the wristband is damaged and worn at any time.
(4) Human body comprehensive tester: It can be used to measure whether wristband and antistatic shoes are effective or not. It can also measure human body's comprehensive resistance.
(5) Surface resistance tester: It is used to measure the surface impedance or resistance of all conductive, antistatic and electrostatic discharge products.
(6) System monitoring alarm device: can monitor whether the working water and ground contact with the earth is good at any time.
Requirements for Anti-static Technical Indicators in Electronic Products Manufacturing
(1) Grounding resistance of anti-static ground pole is less than 10S
(2) Anti-static floor or mattress: surface resistance 105-109_, friction voltage < 100V.
(3) Anti-static wall: resistance value 5*104-109_.
(4) Anti-static table cushion: surface resistance 105-109_; friction voltage < 100V; ground system resistance 105-109_.
(5) Anti-static working chair face resistance 105-109_.
(6) The friction voltage of anti-static work clothes, caps and gloves is less than 300V, and the friction voltage of soles is less than 100V. Surface resistance 105-109_.
(7) Antistatic wristband connects cable resistance 1M; system resistance 750K-1O.5M when wearing wristband. The resistance of heel strap system is 105-108_.
(8) The resistance 105-109_of the wheel system on the logistics platform.
(9) Surface resistance of material box, turnaround box and PCB frame is 103-109_, and friction voltage is less than 100V.
(10) Friction voltage of packing substitutes and boxes is less than 100V.
(11) Human body resistance 105-109_.
Establish anti-static management system, and have a special person in charge. Regular inspection and maintenance of the effectiveness of anti-static facilities.
(1) Wristband: Check once a day.
(2) Antistatic clothing: once a month.
(3) Anti-static shoes: once a week.
(4) Human integrated resistance: once a day, usually at the entrance of the workshop.
(5) The anti-static performance of anti-static components, printed boards, switchboxes and transport vehicles is checked every six months.
(6) Anti-static floor, table mat and floor mat are tested every three months.
(7) The electrostatic eliminating equipment is tested every three months, and the electrostatic tester can be used.
(8) The grounding of antistatic products is checked once a month.
：How to Maintain Stainless Steel Products Next