Filling and Cooling Unit
Graphite boat loading and cooling machine
The equipment is used in the solar industry and the PECVD carrier, and the silicon wafer is installed to prepare a high-efficiency filter. After the air passes through the high-efficiency filter, the damping layer is evenly pressed, so that the clean air flow is vertically and unidirectionally fed into the loading work area. This ensures that the work area meets the cleanliness required by the process.
1 to ensure accurate positioning with PECVD graphite boat carrier;
2 Made of SUS304 stainless steel, the structure of the whole machine is firm and reliable;
3 Adopt GK series high efficiency air filter;
4 The noise of the purification fan is less than 50dB;
5 Ensure the cleanliness of the process achieved in the work area.
6 PECVD carrier can be tilted 15 degrees or rotated 180 degrees inside;
1. Accurately position the graphite boat carrier.
2. The filtered clean air is blown by a blower to the graphite boat to ensure rapid cooling of the graphite boat.
1. The entire cooling room is made of stainless steel to ensure the entire equipment is strong and reliable.
2. The air entering the blow must be filtered through the intermediate filter.
3. Two hair dryers, one on each side, and the air volume is 1000m3/h.
4. The top is equipped with a suction hood and a manual adjustment valve to adjust the air volume and wind speed.
5. In order to achieve the power saving effect, the automatic control device must be installed. When the car enters the cooling room, it will automatically start. After cooling to the specified time or the car leaves the cooling room, it can automatically stop.
6. In order to prevent the car from moving after impact, the shock absorber foot is selected to be able to mount the expansion screw.
7. Purify the fan noise is less than 50dB; ensure that every part can be blown.
8. Photoelectric induction automatic blowing, microcomputer control.